Season’s Greetings! Wishing you a very merry holiday season!
Our employees are the key to our success! We are actively looking to fill the positions listed below. If your ideal position is currently not available, we invite you to still fill out the form/submit a resume… we will keep it on file for future opportunities!
All Candidates must meet the Following Conditions for Employment: Must be 18 years of age or older; Valid Driver’s License; Must have reliable transportation daily; Ability to pass background check and drug screen; Authorized to work in the United States (Hughes Construction does not currently offer sponsorship)
Now Hiring For The Following Positions:
Office/Customer Service Experience Required. Day to day tasks include client relations and supporting the daily office operations of the business. Good communication skills (verbal and written), Demonstrated problem solving skills, Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments, Ability to work independently with limited supervision
Basic Construction Knowledge and Proven Driving Record Required. We will teach you the rest. Day to day tasks include: Installing building materials, loading/unloading trucks, site cleanup, hand digging, moving site materials, loading/unloading tools, truck maintenance
Construction Industry Experience Required. Ability to pull a trailer with equipment, CDL preferred, Demonstrated problem solving skills, Proven experience with operating heavy equipment, Proven record of leadership in the field as a foreman or equivalent, Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, Experience reading and executing engineering designs is a plus.
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role. Typical business administrative duties; manage office and field staff, employee onboarding and retention, coordinate project schedules, order bulk materials, quote projects, contract reviews, and marketing. Due to the small size of our company, this position often requires the ability to assume various roles based on company needs.
SEVERAL OF THE PERKS OF WORKING AT HUGHES CONSTRUCTION
• Year-Round Employment
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Time Off
• Holiday Pay (9 Standard Holidays, plus Occasional Bonus Holidays)
Work Life Balance equals more time with friends and family:
• Monday through Friday Schedule (Occasional Saturday with advance notice)
• Day Shift
• Local work in the Greater Cincinnati Area
Future Planning and Career Growth:
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Hands on training day one
• Individualized (Tailored) Career Growth Options
• Due to business structure, there is opportunity to learn many aspects of the industry
• Each project presents new unique challenges for opportunities to learn and grow in your role
PPE & TOOLS provides a cost savings to our employees:
• Company issued work shirts and sweatshirts
• Standard issued Personal Protective Equipment to complete projects;
o Field Employees are required to supply personal work boots
• Company tools area utilized for project completion
• Field Workers report to local office and transport to worksite in company vehicle