Hughes Construction is growing, as a result we are looking to add an experienced foreman to our current team. We currently have an immediate opening! This is a great opportunity to work for a small business and grow with our company.
If selected for the position, you will be challenged physically and intellectually daily implementing the plans of licensed engineers.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Construction Industry Experience Required
- Valid Driver’s License required. CDL preferred
- Ability to pull a trailer with equipment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proven experience with operating heavy equipment
- Proven record of leadership in the field as a foreman or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience reading and executing engineering designs a plus
- Must have reliable transportation daily
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Benefits of working at Hughes Construction Company:
- We pay competitive wages directly related to relevant experience.
- All employees are eligible for performance BONUSES.
- We employ our employees year-round. Therefore, there are no furloughs and there are no layoffs. Year-round construction work, with guaranteed hours each week.
- We offer paid time off and paid holidays after one year of service.
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching after one year of service.
- Because we are a small business you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas.
- Hands on and in the field the day you start!
- Above all we offer a great work environment!
For more information about our company and the projects we complete visit our PROJECTS and VIDEOS pages. Every job we do is unique and requires problem solving skills, therefore leading to opportunity to learn and grow.
In conclusion, if interested in this opportunity submit your application today on our CAREERS page. We look forward to hearing from you!