What is your resolution for the new year, is it to learn a new skill? Are you looking to start, or change your career path?
Do you like to work with your hands and problem-solve? Or are you interested in learning how to operate heavy equipment? If you enjoy challenges, learning new things, and are reliable and detail-oriented, we would love to have you aboard!
We are now hiring field technicians for year-round, steady work! Now with a weekly pay schedule! Apply today!
It can be difficult trying to break into the construction industry with no experience. If you have a basic knowledge of hand tools and a mechanical aptitude, we are happy to teach you everything you need to know about foundation repairs. We will show you the right way to repair a foundation and pour concrete, as well as to read engineering designs and operate our equipment.
What are your career goals, and how can we help you achieve them? The health of our company depends on having a dedicated crew, working together to complete work we can all be proud of. Here at Hughes Construction, we want you to feel like you are a valued member of the team. We are a small family business, and that means every voice matters.
If you want to learn, this is the place to do it. Our owner/operator has a degree in construction management and engineering, as well as decades of experience. Because of this, we work mainly using designs from licensed structural engineers. This means you are learning how to do things right the first time, and getting a solid foundation of engineering principles that will help you excel in any field in the construction industry.
Weekly pay and other Benefits:
- We offer steady work; no furloughs or lay-offs and we work year-round. We pay competitive wages determined by experience level at the time of hire.
- We value work/life balance. Most days we are off by 4-4:30 pm, and we rarely work on the weekends (occasionally the rare Saturday only if necessary).
- We provide all equipment, work shirts, and sweatshirts, after one year we offer two weeks’ paid vacation time, paid holidays, as well as a retirement plan with a company match!
- As we grow so will our benefits, so get your foot in the door and grow with us!
Examples of Daily Tasks:
- Building Material installation
- material pick up and delivery
- loading and transporting equipment
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Site cleanup
- Hand digging
- Moving site material
- Loading/unloading tools
- Facility maintenance
- Truck and equipment maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned
- We require that applicants be 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license as well as reliable transportation to and from work daily.
- All applicants must pass a drug screening and background check.
If you think this sounds like a career for you, please click here to apply now!