Hughes Construction Company is growing and has an immediate opening for an Office Manager. The primary role of this position is client relations and managing the daily office operations for our company. The position requires good communication skills, as well as the ability to problem solve and think outside the box. This is a flexible position of at least 25hrs per week in office and up to 40hrs per week.
Daily activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Service
- Office Automation
- Requisition of Supplies
- Project/Schedule Management
- Other administrative functions
Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass background check and drug screen prior to employment offer
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work independently in addition to working in a team setting
- Interest and ability to learn new software
- Desire to learn new tasks
- Knowledge of construction industry (preferred but not required)
- Previous Office Manager experience (preferred but not required)
Benefits of working at Hughes Construction Company:
- We pay competitive wages directly related to relevant experience.
- All employees are eligible for performance BONUSES.
- We employ our employees year-round. Therefore, there are no furloughs and there are no layoffs, even during COVID.
- We offer paid time off and paid holidays after one year of service.
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching after one year of service.
- Because we are a small business you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas.
- Above all we offer a great work environment!
If you are interested in the Office Manager position please contact us and/or apply online via our career page before.We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply prior to 8:00 am June 18, 2021.