We are currently looking to fill an open office position. The primary role of this position is client relations and managing the daily office operations for our company. This is a position that offers flexibility, and may be part-time or full-time.
Daily activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Service
- Office Automation
- Requisition of Supplies
- Project/Schedule Management
- Other administrative functions
Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass background check and drug screen prior to employment
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of and ability to use computer and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work independently in addition to working in a team setting
- Interest and ability to learn new software
- Desire to learn new tasks
- Knowledge of construction industry (preferred but not required)
- Previous office/customer service experience (preferred but not required)
Perks of working at Hughes Construction Company:
- We pay competitive wages directly related to relevant experience.
- All employees are eligible for performance BONUSES.
- We employ our employees year-round. Therefore, there are no furloughs and there are no layoffs.
- We offer paid time off and paid holidays after one year of service.
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching after one year of service.
- Because we are a small business you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas.
- Above all we offer a great work environment!
If you are interested in this office position please contact us and/or apply online via our career page before. We look forward to hearing from you!
For full consideration please apply prior to 8:00 am September 15, 2022.