Picture

This client had some structural issues arise during a home inspection. Buyers Protection Group was contracted to design the project, in turn Hughes Construction was awarded the work. Due to the foundation movement several step cracks had developed in the brick. Bruce Ryan’s Masonry Construction was contracted by Hughes Construction to repair the cracks and seal the entire house.  The chemicals used to seal the brick only allows 20% of moisture to get through, preventing the other 80% helps prevent over saturation.  The steel tie rod that we installed, ran the entire width of the house and was secured to the outside of the foundation walls.  Hughes Construction Company also injected cracks that had formed in the garage and basement foundation walls using the material provided by Prime Resins.